Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Gotta Pump Those Color Words!

I hit color words like CRAZY from September to November.  I know letters and their sounds are crucial, but a lot of my seat work ends up being those "Color-Bys," which I love for their multi-step directions AND for the fact that they usually take the kids a while to finish. That being said, kids tend to get frustrated not knowing how to read the color words.  Well, my friends, never fret! I have a couple great color Write the Rooms right here! 

September Pete the Cat Write the Room
(will post image tomorrow...it's on my work computer!) 
This one is a FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October Dia de los Muertos Write the Room




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Color-Write-the-Room-Dia-de-los-Muertos-theme-2133899


Also, I am absolutely obsessed with Kristen's Kindergarten's Stamp-a-Number AND Stamp-A-Letter!
She has an entire pack with numbers and letters I use & re-use as Fast Finisher activities or for a sub.  LOVE these!! I bought this pack about 4 years ago and I still use it from October-January.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment