Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Bilingual Conferences Reminder

Friday was a Waiver Day for us here in Washington State, so I was busy working ALL DAY LONG on my conferences plan! I love to translate for families because I have built a relationship with them over the past five years! It's nice to be able to chat between would-be awkward silences down the hall way towards the teacher's classroom.  Additionally, being a teacher myself, I can often fill in information for parents without the teachers having to spell everything out.  BUT there's only one of me, and I have my own class of 25 to attend to.  This means that as much as I would love to, I simply can't translate for all of our families! I did manage to squeeze out a LITTLE time for these conference reminders...and now I'm sharing with you! Hopefully they are easy to use :)




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bilingual-Conferences-Reminder-2144899

0 comments:

Post a Comment