Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy New Year!!!...Well, Almost.

To me, August is like New Year come early.  It's the time of year when I make resolutions to be a better, more precise teacher.  It's easy to get swept away in the power of Pinterest and Instagram photos, so I try to focus on THREE essential resolutions for the year.

I'll admit it-- this past year was not my very best.  I got married at a destination venue, my best friend got married a month after, AND the family decided to take a few side trips during the school year to Disneyland, Whistler, and Vegas! I lived from weekend social gathering to the next school break, not leaving a ton of extra time for me to explore and expand my practice.  That's just how some years go; I've accepted it.  But I vow to make this upcoming year even better!

I haven't decided which three resolutions I will take up this year, but one will certainly be to improve my organizational skills in terms of differentiating instruction.  I stumbled upon this awesome share of Miss DeCarbo's, and I can't wait to prep all my materials to fit! We use Nellie Edge's heart words so I'll have to alter her idea, but I am so excited about it!
Check her TpT Store out!




Miss DeCarbo's Sight Word differentiation is found here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment